You should reach this page once you have organized a meeting with us at Strumenta.
These meetings are important for us, because they are always mutually beneficial:
- If there is a good fit, we will study how to work together, in a way that we end up being satisfied of our collaboration
- When there is not a good fit we aim to provide directions so that you can find an alternative solution to your problem. On our end we always learn something new about we can better serve other organizations.
How to make the most out of this meeting
If you have the time, follow these steps so we can both get as much value as possible from our meeting
- Answer these few questions, so we can prepare for the meeting and go straight to point
- Take a look at how we work
- Share with us any material that can help us prepare for this meeting. Just send it to email@example.com